Custom Picture Framing need not be a daunting task, instead allow it to bring out your creativity! We are here to guide you through, to find just the right frame and mat to compliment not only your artwork, but your personal style as well.
Often times we suggest our customers first decide,
* Where will this new piece of art hang?
* Are there any size restrictions in the area that I want to hang this new piece of art?
* Depending on the location, and value of the art, should I consider conservation glass to protect it from fading?
* Do I really want to match my furniture or other items in the room in case I change those at a later date?
These, and more are a few things you can consider first, so you will have a better idea of what direction you want to go with creating the frame and mat that will compliment your piece of art.
Artwork is often the last thing people consider when setting up a new home, or when redecorating your existing one, but it can create a sense of personal style especially when you select pieces that reflect your inner creative self. Your artwork is simply an extension of you and the pieces of furniture you have selected for your home. We can help you select pieces that can help complete the look in your home with original art by our in home artist Judy Hintz Cox.
When selecting artwork for your home, we often ask customers to decide,
* What type of artwork defines my personal taste?
* Where in my home do I want to add a piece(s) of art?
* Is there a particular size I am looking for to fill a spot?
* Do I want an original piece of art, or will simply a poster do?
If you have an idea of what you are looking for, then you will have a better idea of where to look for your next piece of art.
Custom Furniture Painting
We are now offering not only painted furniture, but also the ability to custom paint your own pieces as well. Our new line of MudPaint Furniture Paint, is now available for purchase to paint your very own treasures.
For about 3 years now, The Necessary Hoarder arm of Studio 24E, has been painting salvage pieces of furniture. Rescuing pieces that would have found their way into landfills for no other reason than the current owner either had no use for them, or that did not have a vision for what a new coat of paint could do to simply update the piece. We are trying to do our small part in recycling, re-purposing, and reinventing these pieces to help our environment. You can help too! We now carry an amazing line of furnutite paint called, MudPaint. It will help you in seeing these old pieces in a new light. Currently MudPaint is only sold at our Days of Olde location, but we hope to be expanding soon, and offering classes to help guide you and your new/old piece of furniture to it's new life.